Thursday, June 16, 2011

June

June is passing like a FLASH!  I can't believe we are already half way through the month!  Life here has been busy, busy and BUSY!  My oldest son is already half way through his first College class! (You can read more about that HERE.) My youngest son has completed a week of Cub Scout Camp! My daughter and I hosted our very last American Girl event with a family night.  We have made quite a few trips to the water parks and a few trips to the lake. Yep...busy, busy BUSY!

Here are a few picture that sum up our Summer so far.  :^)

My with the girls at American Girl Family Night.
 The littles swimming.
 Shooting BB Guns at Cub Scout Camp.
 My little man shooting archery at Cub Scout Camp.
 My oldest getting some love from some little Cub Scouts!
 Our garden is looking good!
And it's starting to feed us!

Yep, we are enjoying Summer so far!  It is going TOO fast though!

Happy Homeschooling,

Jamin