Thursday, April 7, 2011

American Girl Club - Molly Week 4

The theme for week 4 of Molly was that it is Molly's birthday.  In the book Molly's family has a little girl from London that is staying with them because of the war that is going on in London.  So Molly is sharing her birthday with her new friend.  The girls decide to have a Princess Tea Party.  So we did the same.  :^)

For craft the girls made crowns to wear at the tea party.  They also made jump ropes from clothesline like the girls did in the book. They really we enjoyed getting to go outside and jump rope!

For snack we had margarine sandwiches, lemon tart and tea with sugar.  (We also did a taste test between butter and margarine.  I was surprised that almost no one, including me, could tell the difference! I am still a faithful fan of butter though!  LOL)

I meant to do a blackout drill with the girls.  But, with all the tea party festivities I totally forgot.  Apparently I forgot to take pictures too!

Happy Homeschooling,

Jamin